Whispbar S44 roofbars

I managed to get a set of these from eBay for £53 but still had the eBay reminder on so I thought I would put it up here for somebody else to potentially get a bargain.

Mine seem very good but I haven't fitted my roofbox yet. They get good reviews and you would be lucky to get them new for less than £140. Plus they look much better than the ones that over hang the roof rails!

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/281338671273?nav=SEARCH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange he does say that but I wonder if he has measure the bar without the feet attachments. Roofbox.co.uk say the s44 is for the octavia estate and say the range of the bar is between 92-99cm. The S44 I brought from eBay fit on mine. If anyone is interested it might be worth asking him?

In fact roofbox.co.uk does also say the bars for the octavia are 85cm. The guy must have just measured the bar but the whole system has a range.

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel4_tab.php/car-specific-accessories/prorack_whispbar_85cm_aero_x_rail_bars_2_no_prs44/Qx%40w%2C6M4%2CME%7D%40nkCu5P5zqBAFA_XqZHa0numhJTz08bqr%2CU%40wb3dsVqHwJhAsjV4

But I accept no responsibility if they don't fit. I would of risked it though, well I did and it worked for me.

Strange he does say that but I wonder if he has measure the bar without the feet attachments. 

Yes, I guess that's what he's done. The official specs mention the T-track is 830mm long so he's probably measured that.   

Edited by booke23

• 2 weeks later...