Octavia II Estate Sunblinds and Roof Bars - All Sold

Bizango

Due to a very imminent change of my car from an Octy II FL Estate to an Octy III Estate I have some bits up for sale. First of all a set of sun blinds. This set consists of 6 blinds and covers the rear door windows, boot side windows and rear windscreen. Great for shading the kids and adding an extra bit of protection as it makes it very difficult to see inside the car with them fitted. Purchased from Vanstyle UK on eBay. All fittings included. Only slight niggle is a small nick in one of the rear windscreen blinds but this doesn't effect the function. £30 collected although happy to arrange postage at cost. SOLD

Second up is a set of genuine Skoda Octavia II Estate roof bars. In great used condition and complete with 2 keys, allen key tool and instruction booklet. £65 collected or can arrange postage at cost. SOLD.

Collection is preferred from Milton Keynes, however I have no issues with posting at buyers cost. I also don't mind travelling a little way to meet and I work in Hemel Hempstead so happy to have any item collected from there as well. Any questions please ask.

Any idea of postage costs on the blinds? Bit far away for me to collect unfortunately (I'm in South Wales)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Any news on the blinds fella?

In reading today but back home late this afternoon...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Edited by Lemming