Engine sound

Hi guys being new to the octavia vrs i am unsure on what the engine should sound like when idling? I am really particular with my cars and love them to be running mint, ive had the car just over a week now and have done a full service, replaced the cambelt, water pump and thermostat. I have what i would call a slight rumble from the engine, but im not sure if this is how the 20v engine is supposed to sound? I have also discovered i have a possible alternator pulley defective hence why the video i am hopefully going to post below has a clip with the belt on and the belt off. Many thanks for any help guys as i am at my wits end and will probably just go crazy trying to sort something that is not a problem!

Ok dont scare me lol! Curiosity got the better of me and ive gone back and and had a little tinker. Ive taken the aux belt off again and inspected each pulley. There seems to be a bit of end float movement on the power steering pulley and the air con pulley, but nothing major. The alternator pulley is solid, but am i right in thinking it is supposed to have a clutch pulley so it freely moves in one direction and drives on the other? (with the armature locked). Then we come back to the tensioner, which in my mind is absolutely knackered! I beleive this is the cause of the rumble, ive taken the tensioner off and made another little video!!

Ok so spoke to my local Dealership today and they say the alternator that came on my vehicle had a solid v type pulley and not the clutch type, so it looks like its just a tensioner replacement to sort the rumbling! I will do the aux belt at the same time just for peace of mind. I love getting new cars but hate it at the same time!