Skoda Felicia 1.6 Estate for Sale Atlantic Green

Hi,

I am selling my much loved skoda Felicia estate 1.6 in Atlantic green hence her name Kermit lol

she is 1996 on the p runs well, has been a great car only selling as i now have a fun. she is tidy with only paint bubbling on wheel arches and front wing other wise nothing and has been polished and washed weekly.

Recent service and new cam belt and water pump

if anybody is interested please get in touch!!

07455 719245

Thanks Matt X

Hi Matt, to advertise on here you need to be a freedom member strictly speaking, you can do a one month subscription for £4, or it's 12 dollar for the year, also I would normally have to tell you that classified adverts should have a price shown as well plus there is a dedicated classifieds section for adverts too.. that's enough lecturing from me, I'm going to let this topic run for a few days to give it a bit of exposure then it will disappear in due course.

Legend.

• 2 weeks later...