Bluetooth Module 5N0035730D

Bizango

I have for sale a VAG bluetooth module part number 5N0035730D. I installed this in my 2010 Octavia II FL to replace the rSAP only module (p/n 5N0035730C) that was factory installed. The module I have for sale supports rSAP and UHV so will work with iPhones (the reason I installed it) and also supports bluetooth audio streaming. If you have a FL Octavia with factory fitted premium bluetooth (rSAP only) built before wk22 2010 then this module will directly replace the installed module and no coding is was required on my vehicle. As to any other Skoda or other VAG vehicle compatibility, I'm afraid I don't know for sure, I did a bit of searching and this old for sale post may be further help:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/233262-5n0035730d-bluetooth-module/ 

No other cabling or wiring is included, just the module as pictured. £75 posted within the UK.

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

will this be ok for a 2010 skoda superb

Hi. Honestly, I don't know. I can only advise that I fitted to my Octy II FL. Do you have rSAP only bluetooth already factory fitted?

• 1 month later...

I have an April 2010 vrs with rsap only. G presume this will let me have the hfp mode so I can still use my phone for Internet etc?

Will offer £55 posted if you can get it to me for Thursday?