just a quick question..

Hey lads I'm new on ere and I'm new to skodas I have a vrs 2010 octavia and I'm just wondering was it an extra to have full black leather interior with vrs embossed into every seat I've really only seen the half leather ones and I was wondering was mine an extra cheers..

Edited by sparkie2121

The spec is normally different in Ireland to that in the uk, but here in the uk full leather was a ff option unless you had either the ltd or a 2012/2013 blackline. As such if its not a 'special' what you have over standard would depend on what the original owner added from the goodie basket. IIRC the irish cars are generally better spec'd but cost more new.

The facelift option of 'full' black leather is bit of a misnomer as it it's not all leather. IIRC back in 2010 it was a £800 cost option in the UK.

Edited by Sarge