new monte tech owner.

Hi All,

Joined here last year when I bought an SE when they had the £8995 offer on but have just chopped this in for a new monte tech from Lookers Stockport. I saw an offer on their website for the 86ps standard monte @ £179 down and £179 a month so went down to have a look. They said they only had 3 left and they were all black. Turns out they are all tech's and 105ps not the 86ps standard monte. Now I would have preferred a red one because I know keeping black paint in good condition can be a pain but for the money I thought I couldn't go wrong, what do you guys think ? To be honest the black is growing on me as it looks quite "stealthy"

Any advice from you black owners out there ie:products you recommend to keep her looking good would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob.

It's a cracking little engine. I've got a red Monte and I love it....once I got the headlights sorted! I do like the black one though, I would debadge it for ultimate stealth, keep people guessing. Have a look at sparkly's mean green machine thread for cleaning products/tips if I'm thinking of the right thread there is loads of info!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk