L&k superb 2014 question

Sleeperluv

Hi guys origanally ordered a new skoda superb estate elegance black magic with ivory leather with options pan roof 10 speaker upgrade mdi cable and front parking sensors.

Today after a demo of the audio, from a l&k at the dealership the sales gentelman said maybe it could be a wise move to check prices of my provisionally ordered elegance agaisnt a l&k i.e extras agaisnt elegance costs.

Now i have changed my order to a black magic l&k estate with ivory leather only option mdi cable

And become quids in!!

The question i have to you guys as this is a factory order has anybody on the forum had the same colour combo and is it possible to change the brown/ivory dash changed to black/ivory

The salesman is checking for me tomorrow as hes not sure as this could determine i think to change exterior to magnetic brown.

Sorry for the long winded email but as new andvtotal cost need to get it right.

Regards.

Steve

just ordered a metal grey L&K with ivory interior and was told there was no way to change the dash and steering wheel colour - they are all brown on the L&K apparently. 

I thought that may be the case as this is a l&k trademark of interior colour, but after using google image of my colour combo there is/was a l&k salon for sale with magic black exterior with ivory with a black dash ??? .....

The car you've ordered is it also a 14 week factory order? Or have they sourced one in the uk?

Its a factory order but the trick is to find a dealer who already had a slot in the queue - they had a provisional build date of Sept but as soon as it turned into a definite customer order with a spec, it flew up the queue. I guess dealers have dibbs on loads of slots in the pipeline in the hope they sell them before they get to the build date, and when it becomes a firm order it gets prioritised by the factory.

Mine will be about a 5 week wait to build and then a few weeks to get to the dealers, assuming all goes to plan!