EduVRS Skoda Fabia vRS TSI

EduVRS

His early days..

d9plm.jpg

noxb4.jpg

A back testing the Fabia and the field winding road, he behaved very well, is a rocket, but the springs are very soft, long swings

xr8k.jpg

After 27000km (16777mi), it's time to start changing ...

bye orange bulbs

00pw.jpg

hello H&R springs, a big change, now if I am in a good GTI

6zat.jpg

Time to modernize the car, new logos Skoda

e2dj.jpg

I'll upload pictures of the result, but now I just think I got the package next week ...

8n0uh.jpg

zke3.jpg

I am very happy with the car is a real rocket, every day I like more :D,  does not consume oil, DSG is very fast and comfortable but less fun than the manual transmission. I think the car needs tires 215, loses much traction at the start, but not if it will yield more weight and worse ..

continue... B)

• Like 1

Has finally arrived !!

uvuo.jpg

An unexpected gift !! :D

qvxv.jpg

What's this? :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j1ov.jpg

o5y2.jpg

10 for TMC, very fast shipping  :clap:  

Soon came the ITG intake...

Thanks ! I have already installed the TMC tuning box and ITG admission. The turbo is heard much more than before, sounds a pssss. Is it normal?

• Like 1

El ITG en combinación con el TMC causa este ruido.

Todo normal y saludable para el motor, no te preocupes, el mio hace lo mismo, a mi me gusta :D

Se debe más al ruido de inducción de aire (ITG), está presente con el sistemas normal pero se oye mucho más con el ITG

El ITG en combinación con el TMC causa este ruido.

Todo normal y saludable para el motor, no te preocupes, el mio hace lo mismo, a mi me gusta :D

Se debe más al ruido de inducción de aire (ITG), está presente con el sistemas normal pero se oye mucho más con el ITG

Muchas gracias ! a mi me encanta :p  ! y agradezco la respuesta en español :D

I thought I had put the screws loose or incorrectly fitted turbo xD. I have had a problem with the pipe of ITG, my car has the steering wheel on the left and the brake fluid container encounters me and I tremble filter pedals :o! I had to put the pipe Awesome series and expect me solve the problem and send me a longer pipe ..

w3id6.jpg

x0uz.jpg

(pictures are not mine)

Edited by EduVRS

This has been pending a solution by ITG, have already contacted me and have told me that they are solved, the car now has a much better sound, it's more grunt is heard but the turbo is note that the turbo is driven before and it has greatly increased thrust kick.

The area specified to place the ITG also notice that admission is heated enough, I've played the admission after a long journey and I have noticed that very hot eta, but I imagine will be average.

The TMC Tuning Box was number 7

6a6d.jpg

lanjf.jpg

• 2 months later...

the winner is .. Blue Race ! , the car it stays as it is, but the tires need a change , seem smaller with silver border , What is the best colour? all black, silver , anthracite..

Edited by EduVRS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello finally sell my Fabia is a rocket and very good car , but eventually I get a bit bored DSG and miss a good atmospheric , always take you to the heart! already tell you what the new car. That is why I sell my tmc tuning box and itg induction kit

Edited by EduVRS

New photos! I have been painting the rims because in the end I run the car, and pick up the car in the shop has come out with a noise in the turbo .... :( when I let the throttle the typical '' psssss 'not sound' is hears a different sound that sounds like this, '' susususuusuusuuu ..... when you release the throttle , but he felt as fast as before :S , acceleration was very aggressive.

I disconnected the TMC tuning box and the ITG Induction Kit and everything is back to normal .. everything sounds good, what was this? , What I miss in the open workshop?
I'm a little disappointed because now I notice the car very lazy .. I hope I can help!

171a3a361926229.jpg 0ff55f361926260.jpg e3d915361926304.jpg 201431361926347.jpg 0d64c5361926393.jpg

Edited by EduVRS
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice looking fabia vrs buddy, sometimes I wish I had got a blue one now. But got to say I love having a white one.

Thank you very much , I also thought white color for my car , yours is really beautiful! Blue and white are the colors more racing in my opinion :)

• Like 1