Opinions on BSR exhaust?

Ive got the Jetex Turbo back exhaust for my car and it looks identical to the BSR one. It gives a nice sound and is prety quiet when your just pootling along. If your just going for the cat back and not the downpipe its even quiter, it just adds abit more bass to the exhaust note

A Catback without a decat or 200 cell downpipe will give you no extra power whatsoever. If you can't put a full system on, put the decat or sports cat on and use a reducer to mate to original exhaust. All you get from a cat back without a decent downpipe is a bit more noise.

what if your just after a bit of noise ?could you take out the center box ? im guessing it has a similar zorst as the seat leon fr and ive heard of people doing this to them ?

Ive got the Jetex Turbo back exhaust for my car and it looks identical to the BSR one. It gives a nice sound and is prety quiet when your just pootling along. If your just going for the cat back and not the downpipe its even quiter, it just adds abit more bass to the exhaust note

Got a picture of it on mate? Looks cool and abit different to the Boring milltek that everyone has...

also thinking Magnex because it's a single tip and not the common twin.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

They don't offer a lifetime warranty like most other places do, I wouldn't be paying that price without tbh.

Have you searched BCS?

http://www.powervalve.co.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BCS-Automotive/190856517626368

An alternative to milltek but for the price I don't think you'll beat milltek as the quality and fit are bang on and have a lifetime gaurantee.

I did it in stages because the downpipe i recieved was for a golf so the shop had to install the catback to the standard downpipe while they waited for a 3" connector. The catback was still really quiet when it was fitted, it gave a more deeper note and it wasnt until you put your foot down that you could tell any difference in my opinion. Once the downpipe was fitted it came allive. louder on tick over and the note changed aswel. wasnt quite as deep but more meaty if that makes sense. The whole system isnt loud until you start to hit boost

Want rally sounds but millteks to deep? No other off the shelf system is as loud as the milltek from what I hear so unless you get custom made or bcs then I think you'll either be disappointed or you need to rethink what sound you want ;)