16" spiders and fabia vrs back box

akwylie89

Hi guys I have a set of 16" spiders for sale they have a few curb marks so could do with a refurb (was going to put them on my fabia but plans have changed) and I also have a fabia vrs back box for sale, make me an offer, im located in East Yorkshire near Hull so will either have to collect or arrange a courier.

Cheers

The first picture makes it look like there two different colours of alloy but it was just the light in the workshop, the second and third picture are of the two worst alloys to give you an idea of whay condition the other two are, I thought I took a picture of all four of them but I cant find it, I can take a picture of all four of them tomorrow if you would like but like I said picture 2 and 3 are the worst condition alloys

Cheers

Adam

Ahh right. See I'd have them just abit if a travel!! I'd prob pay 140 as the travel and tbh if the others in worst condition with kurb marks it'll cost around 140 to refurb and paint professionally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah ryt fair does fella well I have a few other people that are interestead and cant let them go for any less than I paid for them, pictures 2 and 3 are of the worst alloys, the other two alloys are in better condition

Cheers fella

Adam

@ adilVRS sorry mate there provisionally sold as of last night, but you have first refusal

@ tafakasam I really dont have a clue how much the back box is worth matey, I can get a picture of where its cut off at later today but if iirc its cut off from behind the axle but I will double check

Cheers