FOR SALE Full Brake set up from 56 Reg Octy VRS ..

Jay VRS

I have for sale the complete brake set up from my 56 Plate Octy VRS this consists of front 312mm 5x112 Vented discs ,carriers,calipers,pads and shields Rear 5x112 256mm discs ,carriers,calipers and pads all the relevant pipe work is still attached they are in good working order they could do with a clean up and a spot of paint but this is an easy job while they are off the car..I am only selling due to me upgrading the brakes on my car to Golf R32 spec ones ...These would make a great upgrade for lower spec Octavias, Seat Leon or Golf MK5. other VAG cars too buyer must check fitments!!!... Would be ideal for Kit Car .. £200 o.n.o

Due to the weight it is impossible to post so Cash on Collection from Wigan area is the only option 

post-80706-0-74717000-1404845089_thumb.jpg

Price is in the title at the top...... £200 ono... I am open to sensible offers the worst I can do is say "no"

• 3 months later...