Superb mk2 Rubber Mats, Boot Mat, MDI interface, Roof Bars, Rear Sunblinds

rally_chris

Pictures can be found in my gallery: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/gallery/album/1408-parts-for-sale/

Genuine Skoda Accessories from my 2009 Superb Twin Door:

Rubber Floor Mat Set - good condition, less that 2 years old but with wear evident on driver's mat. £25 inc UK P&P.

Rubber Boot Mat - Excellent condition, less than 2 years old. £25 inc UK P&P.

Rear (door) Window Sunshades - Excellent condition, less than 2 years old. £35 inc UK P&P.

MDI interface kit - suitable for Columbus system and probably other recent Skoda/VAG head units (please check yourself before buying). Complete with all three adaptor lead options - iPhone/iPod, USB and Jack plug. £100 inc UK P&P.

Also Atera aluminium roof bars - SIGNO AS AR5210. 2 years old in good condition with two locking keys. These have T slots like Skoda or Thule bars for accessories to be attached and rubber cover strips. £85 inc UK P&P.

I'm open to (sensible) offers on all items, particularly if collecting. Parts can be collected from near Newbury, Berkshire. PM me for further information or call 07768 500222

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Do you know if the roof bars would fit a mk2 octavia hatch?

I doubt it, looking online a different model of bar is specified for the Octavia (AR5056) which is a bit shorter at 112cm rather than 122cm of the Superb bars.

Please can you tell me whats included in the MDI kit please? Is it the box and all the wiring to connect it, as well as the leads to the phone etc?

Please can you tell me whats included in the MDI kit please? Is it the box and all the wiring to connect it, as well as the leads to the phone etc?

Hi, the MDI interface is a black plastic box of electronics, with a wiring harness to connect in between your car's radio wiring and the back of your head unit, and a second harness going to a socket that can be fitted into the glovebox or armrest box. Into this socket you plug one of the three adaptor leads to use iPod, USB or Jack plug sources. When I've taken it out of the car(next weekend) I will post a picture of all the bits.

Chris

• Like 1