Proud new Octy VRs owner!

VRsMars

Greetings Briskodians! I'm now into my second week of ownership of my beautiful Octy VRs diesel. What a great car! Love just about everything about it. Had a MK II Elegance in 2004 - 2008 as a company car and loved it. I then foolishly chose a Honda Accord 2.2 diesel, which was awful. A couple of random career moves made a new car out of reach, but I always wanted another Octy. 2014 put me back in the market and having set myself a budget and looked at lots of race blue DSG MkII's I ended up blowing the budget and getting a manual candy white MKIII!

I dipped in & out of the Briskoda forum a few times when I had my last Octy. Great place to be for everything Skoda!

BTW.... when I say 'just about everything', my only criticism is the sound quality of the Amundsen+ DAB audio. My last car (Passat) only had the basic RCD300 with a Phatnoise Phatbox DMS connected to. It sounded incredible. Would welcome any suggestions on what can be done to improve it. Cheers