Electric Window Problems

Recently brought a fabia mk1 vrs tdi. Paid low money for what it has equipt with due to a couple of problems. One which is now fixed was having to replace the power steering pump. The secound being the front windows (both electric) do not work. 

Having checked all the wires and fuses and a good look through with a multi meter i narrowed the problem down to the circuit board within the motor.

i have a 6y2 959 802 motor which are like hens teeth to find. Can anyone recomend a solution either somewhere i can get the circuit board or a motor that will work in place of the one i currently have whether it be a different code ect.

Many thanks in Advance.

Either pay £160 for a new motor or keep looking for a second hand one. I've been looking for 7 months now and if the one I'm trying to get falls through I'm gunna bite the bullet and buy one new I can't take it anymore!!