Itg Induction noise (people with itg intakes)

Hey all just installed the itg cold air intake, sounds great lots of wastegate noise but I've noticed on low rpm in a high gear going up an incline

when the supercharger kicks in for a bit of assistance it sounds like there is a bird in my air box where the filter is.

So do I have a air leak allowing this noise out somewhere or is this just how it sounds?

also the hose clamps they supply are rubbish so I bought some new ones thinking that might be the problem.

Not a problem at all.

Quite normal really, it's just the waste gate releasing excess boost. Mine does it under the conditions you have described. :-)

Fitting the ITG turns all the induction and boost noises to 11, some people don't like it, but I absolutely love it!

Edited by Ally_bassman

Glad to Know! Here I was thinking I hadn't done something right hopefully it will sound even better once I put my tmc tuning box back on. just fitting some coilovers, H&R rarb and the forge fmic at the moment

then ill see how it goes but overall I think its great!