2002 estate no fixpoints

I have a Thule 753 and 3003 fixing kit for my existing Roofbox and thule bars.. I cannot find any fixpoints on our rail less estate.. Does this mean that i will have to change the 3003 fixing kit? I have checked the thule website out and the estate 2002 is not an option ? If anyone has managed this please let me know how or we will be having a rather cramped trip on our holiday without the box!!

With the overwhelming reaction (not a single view, what am i doing wrong?). I did eventually manage to find a solution to the problem, that perhaps others so afflicted might find helpful. 

a) There is no Thule solution - just a black hole that only covers fix points and roof rails.

B) THere are a number of Mont Blanc solutions that could deal with this, however their UK distributor has been having a few "issues" recently so although a number of companies say that they have them in stock - when phoned it is clear that they are not in stock. Although from what i have learnt this should improve.

Anyway the 2 options that seem best are the Flex-3 bars, BU1 feet and FK24 fixing kits, or the FK17 ready made solution.. The most helpful site/company that i found was carracks.co.uk who really did help.

Thanks 

Put up photos or links otherwise these are just random numbers. Roofboxes are for people with stuff to transport. Most on here don't own any stuff. Me I've two roofboxes one for the missus car and one fir my old SAAB, no idea if it fits the skudder or not.

Have you roof rails ?

Thanks for answering Tedswagon. but -  My post clearly states - "I cannot find any fixpoints on our rail less estate". The title of the post says "no fixpoints". As for photos what do you want?  a picture of a black plastic strip?

The numbers are not "random" they are model reference numbers for the only listed solutions from the main manufacturer of fitting kits, roof bars etc that are compatible with the Skoda Octavia Mk I. Unfortunately they do not apply to a rail less, fix point less 2002 Octavia hence my post.  I know what you mean in that anyone who has not had to look into this will not have a clue.. but I was trying to get some information from someone who actually had done this/experienced this issue as this is the Skoda Forum. 
As for your comments on roof boxes and transporting stuff. If as you state; Skoda forum users do not have stuff to transport.. why do they have an estate?

i sadly, only have one roof box . my post question had / has nothing to do with roof boxes per se apart from my now vanquished hope of getting the roof box fixed to the roof.
Carracks.co.uk were sort of right that the Mont Blanc RF17 could in theory be fitted to the Octavia Mk I, but they sent me the fix point version. Have to say that apart from a year with an AX GT in the early 90s that this car has been so bad in so many ways, the worst thing that i have had the misfortune to own.

• 9 months later...

I have a Thule 753 and 3003 fixing kit for my existing Roofbox and thule bars.. I cannot find any fixpoints on our rail less estate.. Does this mean that i will have to change the 3003 fixing kit? I have checked the thule website out and the estate 2002 is not an option ? If anyone has managed this please let me know how or we will be having a rather cramped trip on our holiday without the box!!

Only just found this post or I'd have responded sooner.

You've discovered that Thule don't address our non-roof-railed Octy 1 estates and that others do.

Having been there I've researched adding rails to a non-rail estate and found it is possible, just requires a set of rails and some ferreting about with the roof lining and the black plastic infill strips on the roof.

Regards, Mike