2007 (57) Skoda Octavia VRS PD TDI. Got to be cheapest in UK.

amk2vr6

2007 (57) Octavia VRS TDI. 

6 months TAX, 3 months MOT. But can put 12 months MOT on for right price, I am confident it will sail through.

147k, full service history (mainly Skoda). Lots of receipts etc. Drives like half the mileage. 

New Fuel pump July 2013. Clutch/Flywheel in September. Full extensive service last month. Nearly new Kumho tyres all round.

Extras: New style Skoda badges front and rear - Powerflex Dogbone Diesel insert - Chrome Climate rings - VRS chrome knob insert - Rubber boot liner - extra shopping hook. 

Features: Jumbo box with Aux port. Auto lights/wipers. Coming home lights. dual zone climate. park distance control. auto dimming mirrors. rear window blind. factory tints. cruise. etc. 

DPF deleted properly and Remapped to 200hp/300lbft - although can be returned to standard if need be.

The reason price is so low is because the body has a few marks here and there, Rear bumper has a ding, spoiler has some scratches and lacquer peel, and some other light scratches in certain places, However, I will try to remove by hand once I spend a day detailing it, and will update pics to show.

Interior is in very good condition bar the front centre armrest being slightly worn. I have Vaxed the inside and even the grey parts of seats are still mainly grey! :)

Comes with two keys, service history book, and Skoda pack. Receipts etc and V5 in my name. HPI clear with recent print out to prove.

Averages 38mpg, which is mainly from round town driving.

The car is very good mechanically, just the body lets it down. This is by no means a dog, and I am probably making it sound a lot worse than it is but I like to be honest, and save wasting time too. If you want a mint car look elsewhere, however be prepared to pay an extra £2000+!

CPllRTR.jpg

tLfpLtU.jpg

eqSQBjz.jpg

5HdDZNP.jpg

AJEEe7l.jpg

iBIRmnO.jpg

jwsS2AI.jpg

QOIsrMA.jpg

S65Kmi7.jpg

Low price of £3600 ovno.

The car needs to go as I have found something else I want asap. So I am open to reasonable offers but no P/X or swaps unfortunately. Like I said in title, this has got to be the cheapest 57 plate VRS TDI in the UK by far!

Located in Northampton, and is a private sale.

Thanks mate. :)

Tis a good car, I just have my eye on something RWD! Obviously not immaculate by any means, but is priced accordingly. Similar ones in Mint condition are over the £5k mark with the same mileage!

Anywhere near somerset?

Depends on how near to Northampton you are i suppose?  :notme:

Around 150 miles. Worth the journey for the right car though :p

I'll even pick you up from train station and also let you have £50 for fuel to see you home :)