Opinions on DTUK Tuning boxes please

Hi All,

Im sure this is a regular debated question however...................Tuning boxes  :notme:

I have a new 2014 Superb 140bhp DSG Model and need more power and torque

I spoke online with DTUK about there new stage 2 CRD-T box that is fuel line and turbo boost connected and it all sounds pretty impressive with the bhp going from 140 then to 185 and torque rising from 320 up to 400 Nm :yes:  

It seems almost to good to be true but It seems most comments I find are postive about the company and its claims and "real world" results.

Before its mentioned the reason for the box is that warranty is less clear in eastern europe and I cannot comprimise future claims should they arise with Skoda (Hence the ability to take it off prior to a service or dealer visit)  :notme:  :notme:

I would love to hear your opinions and even better experiances with your own cars running this same type of DTUK box