Fabia vrs se for sale

davidmckellar

I doubt he would ever know as well which is sad IMO

see some eye watering sights in my job fellah, believe me.

Makes your hair curl and blood curdle, listening and watching brand new cars having their engines revved and wheel spinning antics by valeters and mechanics alike sometimes.

Brand new cars are treated like crap in many dealerships.They are just a commodity to be shifted at maximum profit, simple as, end of, and if they get damaged, well that's just a bloody inconvenience and loss of money to them.

They couldn't care less that it's going to be loved and cherished by it's new owner....probably.

The bumper needs done covered in stone chips. Was going to get it done but haven't had time/money.

Fair enough, but a new owner might not be that fussed, so save yourself some money and hassle is all i would say.

It's not as though your asking 'silly money' in the first place is it?

Pah.

Nowt that an £60-£90 mobile smart repair wouldn't be able to sort. :thumbup:

Would a mobile panel repairer sort that out for that price range ?

Might look at a few of mine being sorted if that is all it costs.

On topic:

Sounds very reasonably priced.

Mine was £5200 with just short of 80k on the clock, granted it didn't have a scuff like that on the bumper bit has it's fair share of small scuffs and scratches as is to be expected on a seven year old car.

JRJG

Would a mobile panel repairer sort that out for that price range ?

Might look at a few of mine being sorted if that is all it costs.

On topic:

Sounds very reasonably priced.

Mine was £5200 with just short of 80k on the clock, granted it didn't have a scuff like that on the bumper bit has it's fair share of small scuffs and scratches as is to be expected on a seven year old car.

JRJG

Just google smart mobile paint repairers for you area, preferably an independent one rather than one of the big franchises (IMO)

Alternatively, just go into any main dealer or large independent without a body shop and ask if and who they use.

Personal recommendations are the best route to take, as their are some' clueless wanna be painters' out there unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...