apr remap review

hi all 

i just thought i would give the heads up of my APR remap as i would of yesterday but was too tired and would of made spelling errors. but anyways woke up Monday morning and drove down to amd tuning being my nearest tuner/APR dealer for my car. so got down there without too much hassle was asked the questions you would normally get with remapping what octane do you use  and any tuning parts etc then left the keys with them and went off to lakeside. then 3-4 hours later went back and they was just running the last rolling road session and took for a test drive made sure it was behaving itself. once they returned all was fine so paid the man and got some goodies thrown in plus of course dyno sheet and went home. once i got some clearance i put my foot down and was amazed just how different the car is was. the torque is just stupid for a fwd car the chassis can just about cope with it and where as before i would have to drop it down a few gears u really don't have to no where near as much. but overall extremely impressed with it but will need to look into sorting handling out and maybe some better brakes but have got a holiday very soon so will have to be after that. but big thanks to john for giving me his experience on his APR tune and also APR/Evan for answering my questions but also a fantastic job also big thanks to amd tuning for very good customer service.

so if anyone is looking for a remap on there 2.0tsi vrs give amd/apr a call you won't regret it :) 

stock

215.1 hp @5722rpm

215.0 ib-ft@4248rpm

with dv+ fitted 220 hp @5404rpm

232.4 ib-ft @2934rpm

apr remap 

267.6hp @5228rpm

306.7 ib-ft 4066rpm

also my car has a neuspeed intake fitted with heat shield and runs on 98ron 

Edited by vrs 180t
  • Like 1