2007 Fabia Vrs (Silver), 60k,

Benjiman

Ladies and gentlemen, it is a sad day.  A sad day indeed, that I have to say goodbye to my beloved Fabia.

I've agreed a sale on a nearly new Seat today, and got a fairly decent price offered for my car. HOWEVER, I can also sell privately, and top up the price with ££ instead - they are happy either way.  Obviously I need to sell prior to picking up the new one..  So a quick sale is needed if you want it, and I will not be cutting off my arm to do you a 'deal', the price is non-negotiable.  I am very happy to let the car go to the auctions instead.

So, here it is:

2007 Silver Fabia VRS.

I am the second owner, since September 2007, the previous owner was Skoda - it was an ex demo.

It has treated me very well indeed, and am only selling due to it giving me a bad back (I'm 6'4"), and me having the '7 year itch'.

Things you want to know:

2 brand new tyres, 2 pretty good ones.  Serviced every year, although is due an oil change now (one year up, but only done 6k miles tho).  Both keys, plus a non-immobiliser key (so you can go surfing with it). 

Mot due March 2015, Tax runs out end of August.  Cambelt done in 2012, at 45k, so not due for another 2 years, or 45k.

It is remapped by Shark, and will include the STS box.  It has a full turbo-back Milltex system, and also has the PD160 intake, and a K&N (cleaned last year).  Cupra R bushes on console, and polyurethane bushes on rest of front end.  Seat sport Strut Brace fitted, and EGR has had blanking plates put in (no error on dash).  Very, very fun car with a lot of raw power.

Car also has the window shades fitted, that look like tints.  Original exhaust, cat & intake will be provided at sale too.

It has a few chips in the paint, a scuff on the front wing, and a few scrapes on another panel, but the worst is the rear 1/4, by the light, where there is a CD sized bump.  Local bodyshop quoted £300 to fix, just never got round to it.  Also, the spoiler has basically lost its laqueur(?).

Interior good, seats shampooed earlier this year, and in generally good condition.  No stains / rips / etc. Connects 2 fitted to Stereo, with 3.5mm headphone socket put onto dashboard on a blanking plate - very OEM look.

The price I am asking, is effecitively what I will get for it from trade in, and if I remove the simple mods and sell them seperately.  Therefore, the price I ask is the price you pay - a bargain for a great car.

I am in central Bristol, near Temple Meads (Totterdown), Please contact me on **REMOVED** if interested, or if you need more details.

Hopefully picking up new car next week, so would look to sell prior to that.  If it does not sell, I will happily trade in.  You guys have treated me well over the years, so I am offering a bargain back to the Briskoda community.

Cheers,

Ben

Additional info:

SuperSkoda LED interior door lights, all LED's internally (exc. glovebox & boot).  Top spec bulbs up front (Nightbreakers on main, Something pimping on dipped.  Led sidelights).

Genuine Bosche Aeroblades on front, new OEM wiper on rear, fitted approx March this year.

Full toolkit incuded, and the practicaly unused spare (maybe 300 miles).  I have dug out all receipts, old Mot's and tax discs too. 

Bargain to be had by someone.. 

Wasn't a bad deal, £800 - £1,000 cheaper than an SE.

To be honest the damage (particularly the dent on the rear corner) put me off.

Good luck with your new car. :)