MK2 TSI octavia VRS Milltek Exhaust - ***SOLD***

Avo

£300 Posted to mainland GB..

Full milltek system from a 2010 Octavia VRS with TSI engine, system sounds great - do have a video of it, but I cant upload it.

heres pictures. - there not the greatest as its lashing with rain so I had to take it where its stored, everything is present, including reducer pipe to mate to standard cat/downpipe , or a milltek downpipe (which I never had so I only used the standard cat pieces from the bag) you may need to buy 1 new 'U' clamp, as one of the nuts broke off when undoing it.

The system is not that old, buy because of the mileage I do - its had maby about 12k of miles on my car in under this year alone - this is an non-resonated version.

105rul1.jpg

5mhjxt.jpg

2vlk7xs.jpg

24o9442.jpg

ajpern.jpg

ivz2vb.jpg

Collection from Aberdeen, AB21 - or free postage included in price to mainland GB - either send me a message here, or you can text me on 07584 242612 - my name is cammy.

Had a browse around to find outif they do fit, supposedly (According to darkside develpoments), the exhausts setups are exactly the same on the 2.0 TSI / TFSI  and the TDI.

So the answer would be - yes :)