Water Leak from Interior light

I have a strange problem with my Octi vRS. When it rains but only light rain the interior light fills up with water then the water runs down the inside of the windscreen when braking and drips through the side onto the seats when going round corners. It has done this about 4 times since february. It has been back under warranty but the garage cant find where the water is coming in from. It never does it when the car is washed by hand or by a jet wash.

Has anyone else had anything like this?

Tried everything, eventually booked it in to have it fixed.

Then had a thought, windscreen was repalced in summer then problem started shortly after (about 2 months) so took it to windscreen people they replaced screen problem went. looks like screen wanst fitted properly.

and yes exactly the same light drizzle (or heavy as well in my case) going along especially at speed and the light would fill up.

wash car-no problem think it must have been the wind "blowing it in"

dean

I dont have a sunroof. I dont know if the windscreen has been replaced, there are no receipts to say that it has been replaced. Is there anyway I can check to see if it has been replaced? Do the Skoda windscreens have certain marks on them?

• 2 weeks later...

It turns out the windscreen has been replaced but has been replaced by another Skoda dealer but they didn't fully seal the windscreen..hats of to the MKG Stevenage mechanics as they found the fault after removing the interior roof linnings.