The list extends..

Hi all, so on top of my cv joint needing replaced. My brakes are on their way. Couple that with a trip to combe next month and the fact that I would like to be able to stop. I need to upgrade brakes. Im thinking yellowstuff pads. And new oem discs. (Already in my cupboard along with oem pads) my pedal gies down a very long way in comparison to other vrs' s ive driven (all new) so im thinking there is something else wrong. It brakes, just not very well. Probably be best changing my fluid? It was done at last service but cant harm with the issue im having.

Also just a side note, dealers have driven it a few times and never mentioned it. (Its fine sir)

Once it has new pads or even before. Maybe best see what the brake assist setting is at, And the xds incase it has been changed. You never know what happens as they update the ecu when replacing the engine.

Edited by goneoffSKi

Disk brakes are the simplest of things on a modern car and bleeding them is just a doddle. You need to familiar with a No 10 spanner for the bleed screw and have a bit of 8mm laying about or just but brake bleeding kit for few quid. Not a big deal at all. Watching youtube clip could be of help as well:)