Metal Grey and Hawks

The sports pack is only available on certain colours, and the hawks are only available with the sports pack...

It's almost as if Skoda know best and don't like you choosing what combinations you want!

If it's the black sports pack you are after then it has been discontinued. Silver is still available. Hawks can be ordered as a stand alone option. I believe the configurator and brochures will be updated soon.

Would be great if you can order the hawks on their own, been trying to configure but no luck; looking at 2.0TDi elegance in Metal Grey, Hawkes and Xenons,

My understanding is that Hawks can now be ordered seperately. The configerator and brochures have not been updated yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Help!

I have just been to my local dealers to try and order my next car and I really confused over Metal Grey!!

They have 2 estates in Metal Grey, one a VRS the other and SE; however I am pretty certain the VRS looked much darker than the SE.

The dealer confirmed they are both Metal Grey, but he agreed that the VRS looked much darker, is it possible that VRS has a draker variant of Metal Grey; especially as I wish to order the VRS colour for my Elegance.

• 2 weeks later...

After having my order for 2 weeks now I have just been informed that you can not have Hawks with metal grey; still only with the Sliver Sports pack and that is not available with metal grey.

I was thinking of changing my order for a VRS, looks like decision made for me.

Help!

I have just been to my local dealers to try and order my next car and I really confused over Metal Grey!!

They have 2 estates in Metal Grey, one a VRS the other and SE; however I am pretty certain the VRS looked much darker than the SE.

The dealer confirmed they are both Metal Grey, but he agreed that the VRS looked much darker, is it possible that VRS has a draker variant of Metal Grey; especially as I wish to order the VRS colour for my Elegance.

I would check the paint code numbers - you probably know 'proper' Metal Grey is F6F6 and there shouldn't be any variation. However there's been lots of misuse of Platin Grey, Steel Grey, Meteor and Anthracite Greys. I imagine the SE is actually a Steel rather than Metal Grey.