Coilovers, Exhaust, Sitting Lovely and Sounding Great!

Well, after a lot of time and effort and playing around the Coilovers are finally finished and sitting where i want them to! and i must say it looks great! 

The car handles so well, and is very planted round the bends and holds the road so much better; the ride is a lot firmer but thats what you get when having coilovers i guess. 

I think overall its lowered the car around 70mm, so the wheels are just sitting in the arch on the front.. and pretty much the same on the rear. 

At some point when i get the money i will look into getting some wheel spacers to bring the rear out to make it sit better, as well as the front; but not as much as the back! 

I also yesterday had the centre silencer removed and it must say it is a much better improvement; i was in two minds whether to have it done or not due to people saying it can cause problems with back pressure etc.. but I've been on a few threads and no ones had any problems on here? so i just went for it. and i am really pleased! its not over the top with noise i think its just right, if i wanted noise then id have to remove the CAT and I'm not doing that, i think that is just too much! i also had the exhaust cut into the bumper so it now looks a lot better instead of being sat underneath the bumper! 

Next thing for me is to have a REVO Stage One Remap, especially as i have a 20% discount as i spoke to them at good wood this year! they do not have a set performance increase but it should be between 122-144 which is a massive gain from 86! 

i have also ordered a Boost Gauge... but I'm not sure on where the breather pipe is on the turbo? i had an idea but i was told its some kind of fuel line? so if any one knows can you please message me? 

Time for some Photos! 

DSC_0678_zpsf9839592.jpg

DSC_0680_zpsb50d0b80.jpg

Arch Gap! 

DSC_0684_zps42b4eb22.jpg

Sitting Lovely! 

DSC_0686_zps90ea8f5e.jpg

Ignore the curb mark! i hate it! 

DSC_0687_zps75baef17.jpg

Not the best photo really! 

DSC_0688_zps33091b80.jpg

I like this one! 

2014-08-16143539_zps425e7a12.jpg

Lovely shot with the bright DRL's

2014-08-16143802_zps2407bfb4.jpg

2014-08-16143809_zps807631e6.jpg

2014-08-16143816_zpsf83d6c58.jpg

2014-08-16143835_zps5e6ef957.jpg

At a car meet last night-

2014-08-16203728_zpsd252736c.jpg

Was worried that where i had this done, because as I've put it on coilovers and how low its sitting they might not have been able to get it on their ramp! 

The exhaust silencer removed-

2014-08-16113043_zpsf6040d89.jpg

Not a good photo! 

2014-08-16113039_zps4e2c0f44.jpg

2014-08-17143319_zpsa45c2f57.jpg

2014-08-17143315_zpsf1a952bb.jpg

And heres a video of the exhaust yesterday- 

• Like 1

did you keep the centre section to put it back (if required) at minimal cost

don't look bad, I prefer that mod to the LED's

have you informed your insurance?

Edited by bluecar1

Sitting nice, a bit too low and impractical for my liking, but each to their own. Your exhaust looks nice on the rear and has a nice noise. I have had my days of modifying my first Fiat Punto when I was 17, so I'm passed that stage. 

You have more balls than me doing this to a new Monte. 

But yeah, your insurance must be sky high, or haven't you told them.  :p

Looking great. Well done.

Ide love to know the average age of people on this forum by some.of the comments I read. It's your car, do what the f-in hell you want with it.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Looking great. Well done.

Ide love to know the average age of people on this forum by some.of the comments I read. It's your car, do what the f-in hell you want with it.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Well. Its a skoda forum

The average age is higher than the corsa forum id expect.

Having said that. Im only 21, and i know im not the youngest!

On topic.. I like it! Be better for abit more poke though eh! Revo map will sort that!