Boot protector foil- anyone got one?

Gumby

Looking at the boot protector foil things from Skoda as I don't want to risk ruining my rear bumper when loading/unloading my (Skoda!) bike.  Has anyone got one or had experience of them?

I've seen in the other forum sections people have said things like they don't fold flat under the boot floor and they anchor to where you would  keep a warning triangle, however no one seems to have had one on a fabia. 

Cheers!

Edited by Gumby

Well judging by the lack of replies doesn't look like anyone on here has one. So, ordered one from the dealer anyway. Will post details/photos for future ref/anyone who is interested when i pick it up on Friday.

Picked up the foil today, so a few picks for future reference should anyone else think about getting one:

The foil needs to be attach to the screws holding the boot trim in place, but I found this a bit tricky as the plastic isn't very bendable once you've slotted in through the slit in the trim:

temporary_zps712e1f6f.jpg

temporary_zpsa3de28ec.jpg

However, once screwed into place, it's very secure and folds completely flat and does sit under the boot floor carpet:

temporary_zps62bf9b58.jpg

Once you've done all that, this is how it looks when deployed:  

temporary_zps2ca6a55c.jpg

Edited by Gumby