Bluetooth music

I picked up my Rapid sport today!

I asked on someone else's thread whether I could play music on my phone through the speakers using Bluetooth and was told yes, however when I try nothing comes out of the speakers on the phone or in the car.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Use the trip computer to activate BT audio if that doesnt work then start playing music when connected to BT then press media on your stereo and it should give you BT-AUDIO as an option

Use the trip computer to activate BT audio if that doesnt work then start playing music when connected to BT then press media on your stereo and it should give you BT-AUDIO as an option

Thanks, it turns out my default music player on my phone won't connect but I've downloaded a different one and that works fine, cheers.

You can save playlists offline, there is also an option to shuffle all downloaded music which replaces the radio when it has no data connection. Or filter to 'downloaded only' and the same option appears.

The only real improvement needed is for it to switch automatically to using downloaded music when it can't get a signal and you're using the online radio.