I hope I have done the right thing

TIM4x4

I have been umming and ahhing for sometime now. I was going to buy a new octavia 1.9tdi 4x4, but tomorrow, hopefully, I pickup a secondhand octavia estate l&k 1.9tdi pd (130). Eventually decided I could not accept the cost of buying new.

Really enjoyed driving this car during a testdrive. So assuming everything will be in place, I should get to be driving it tomorrow afternoon.

As the post says, I just hope I have done the right thing. Better than my old Rover 400 anyway.

Have the 130 myself , and not yet been able to take it to its full potential , would lose licence , but it is very handy for those quick overtakes on the motorway , and just keeps going , going , going . In my opinion the leather in the old L&K is better than it is now , what colour did you get and which leather . Enjoy it , i say . :)

Loving it, loving it, loving it. Best car I have owned by a long way. Just clocked up a fair mileage from driving it around, all afternoon and evening.

Keep finding more!

what colour did you get and which leather :)

Magic Black, with black leather.

Maybe you'll have to change your username now though

Is that possible???

Thanks everyone for the comments, made me think it was the right decision, and now that its mine, I can't imagine that the new 4x4 could match this.

Made up for you, glad it's impressing :thumbup: Get some pics up when you can pull yourself away from driving :)

Re username change, look out for one of the staff members on here (there's a note under their username when they post) and they should be able to sort you out, or at least point you in the right direction.

Steve