Recomend me some front speakers

Jon_woo

They do need to be within a certain depth, although you will need speaker adapters, and sometimes a harness for the speaker connectors, depending on how you are doing it. Are you just replacing the speakers and leaving all cables/wiring the same or are you installing an amp with new speaker cable.

I know the size of the fabia speakers are 16.5 cm (front)

Speaker adapters: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/171240112930?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&device=t&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

Speaker harness: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PC2-807-SKODA-FABIA-1996-ONWARDS-SPEAKER-ADAPTERS-WIRING-LEADS-CABLE-/360859396352?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5404e5690

Whilst they cost over your budget, I had a set of Rainbow Audio components fitted and would highly recommend them. If I remember correctly the cost was £150, but obviously that includes the speakers themselves and the tweeters. Well worth it.

i got my speakers for £50, with the adapters and wiring at around £15 that would mean if he gets a package like i did he would have change :p

i got my speakers for £50, with the adapters and wiring at around £15 that would mean if he gets a package like i did he would have change :p

Probably not in the same league I would presume but as the above says, it all depends what your after.

As for the op I suggest you'd be better off posting on a dedicated forum such as Talk Audio. Music and speaker choice is all down to opinion as no one will really have the exact same taste and requirements as yourself.

As for depth it depends on what speakers you choose. I have Morel Tempo 6's which have a mounting depth of 62mm I used 2 10mm mdf mounting rings and just managed to fit them in. I couldn't have spaced them out anymore due to the door card barely fitting and I couldn't of had any more depth due to the window regulator only just clearing the magnet.

I personally would suggest not buy a speaker with more than 62mm depth unless you are prepared to start cutting things up.