Water Pump

red devil

Evening All,

Need a timing belt fitting so bought the kit but it hasn't a water pump included

Loads of options on eBay and Euro Car Parts etc, prices ranging from £20 upwards

Anyone bought one from TPS recently, if so how much did you pay?

And what about watch outs, anything (pumps) to avoid or be wary of?

Thanks in advance...

Water pump isn't part of the kit. Did you get new stretch bolts for the engine mount?

Haven't bought a pump from TPS for about 3 years so can't comment on current cost. Think I paid £30-40 for mine though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Do I need them and if so, are they expensive!

Part number would be handy if dealer parts only if anyone has it??

Yes, you need them as they are stretch bolts, which are single use. I've seen cars where they have not been replaced and have worked their way out :(

Yes, you need them as they are stretch bolts, which are single use. I've seen cars where they have not been replaced and have worked their way out :(

Then your engine falls out...

There is a surcharge for the old pump because they want it to remanufacture, the casting will get reused I imagine.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk