A tidy up

vigyaz

Having a bit of a tidy up of a few things that have been bugging me on my mk2 furby, adding / changing a few things to smarten it up as unsure if i am going to go ahead and sell it yet but if i do i dont want to sell it in any condition other than near immaculate.

currently looking at changing the steering wheel as when i bought it there was heavy wear on it, (seems not as well manufactured as mk1 steering wheels, less durable perhaps?). or maybe the previous owner ( Lincolnshire fire and rescue ) being an officers car im thinking maybe it was a female driver that wore rings?

anyway ive scoured the net a bit and tried to find an oem steering wheel but cant even find the part number, instead all i get are cheap and tacky steering wheel covers appear in my searches.

anyone know the part number of the steering wheel is? i have a 58' plate fabia mk2 1.4 tdi, pauper spec so no fancy paddles or buttons lol.

Failing that could anyone reccomend an alternative steering wheel that could fit?

many thanks!

There are a reasonable range of options. Stick with the same 3 or 4 spoke wheel that you've currently got and choose one with or without an airbag (again to match what you've got). You can safely upgrade from plastic to leather or leather to sports.

Without a drivers airbag

3 Spoke Wheel

Leather:  1Z0419091P

Sports: 5J0419091A

4 Spoke Wheel

Plastic: 1Z0419091M

Leather: 1Z0419091N

With a drivers airbag

3 Spoke Wheel

Leather: 3T0419091H

Sports: 5J0419091B

4 Spoke Wheel