Proud owner Of this fabia Vrs

Jackety123

So i Finally Decided to put Festoon LED's In for Reg plate, and was a bit sceptical about spending £3.75 On some bulbs.

Sounds Far too Cheap But Ive fitted them And Ever So happy with them! 

Pictures don't do it justice as it is so hard to get decent pictures at night with a Phone Camera :D 

Oh And also gave her a pit of a scrub :DhnrO6zO.jpggoGRRxm.jpg7CDci6Y.jpgirj7fmK.jpg

I5bDYcN.jpg

U6EcNIS.jpgfUhAAou.jpgMwduTGu.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Came to Replace Clutch and Flywheel Today and turns out the last person to replace oil seal was a complete idiot!

2 Bolt Threads stripped into the Main Oil Seal Causing it to leak and contaminate my clutch! Flywheel was also seized so needed changing anyway!

Car drives lovely now, new clutch, flywheel and concentric slave cylinder for £270! All in Sachs!

Now Shes ready for her Remap On the 14th of Feb :D

ONEtutn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted New Darkside EGR Delete and EGR Cooler Blank, Was a bit of a pig as one of the studs snapped on exhaust manifold where the blanking plate goes, luckily i could restore threads and there Was enough thread for a fresh new Nut.

Also Fitted a PD160 Intake Pipe that i bought off of a member on the classified section of briskoda.

All Ready for its Remap At Darkside Developments this Saturday 14th. Lovely Valentines present too myself i Know  :devil:

Going too be a long old trip From Oxford Too Darkside developments but hopefully worth every penny and Minute.

Fch9a45.jpg5lMqkyf.jpgAGz0C4n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Man, Looking to go a bit lower on the back, but that means Removing the Adjusters, All depends on How low that will actually make it 

Very Happy With how She has come along though from Standard :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...