Front shocks and coil springs replaced

Hi,

Have just had my car services at simpsons skoda in preston, I also had front shocks and coil springs replaced (1 spring had broke at the bottom and shocks were well overdue). Have now got my car back and the steering wheel is now resting quite heavily to the left and the car is also pulling slightly to the left. Does anyone know where I stand here? It wasn't like this before the work, but quite a lot of the suspension has been replaced. Should I expect the tracking to be looked by them after?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Also just checked the oil level and it's overfilled by 1 litre, after me asking them to make sure it was in the hatched area of the dipstick beforehand!

Edited by Hammett

Had ball joints done just over a year ago, just don't know if I should expect them to look at the steering, just not sure whether to syphon the extra oil out now as I've had to do before when getting it back from a service.

Even although they where done a year ago, i would check/replace them, I like to replace mines once or twice a year, although I'am running full polly bushed set up so a bit more harder on them as it's the only thing that mostly getting worn, with regards to the oil, if they have done it before and have now done it again I would hold them to account for it, and make them re do it, if they refuse I would simply abandon the car in their forecourt (spit the dummy out with them) and just leave it, and tell them to phone me once they have carried out what I paid and asked them to do, as being a main dealer you are paying expensive labour rates because you expect a service from them, not from some cheap and non qualified person

List new faults. Take it back. Yes common sense they should have re checked out the geometry after. Especially if you say the steering wheel is no longer in the straight ahead position. It's possible that they never road tested it beforehand as like you say a broken coil spring. .. but they should after and noticed steering wheel position.