LED number plate bulbs for Yeti

triple7

Just changed the bulbs on my 56 plate Octavia following another thread where somebody linked to the EBay seller. Nice easy straight swap.

I'd like to do my 12 plate yeti ..... Is it possible without much hassle? What do I need? I obviously want to avoid any bulb out warnings

I'd like to do my 12 plate yeti ..... Is it possible without much hassle? What do I need? I obviously want to avoid any bulb out warnings

I used these: http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/xtec-c5w-led-canbus-error-free-number-plate-bulbs/ . Simple job to do, just 4 small crosshead screws to gain access. Pleased with the improved aesthetics.

• Like 1

I have some spare F/L Yeti safe LED bulbs, as i bought too many, ( 50p each & 90p P&P )

i have put them in above number plate & the puddle lights in the wing mirrors, however be aware you will need someone with VCDS to change the setting so you do not get the warning light on the dash.

This required NO screws to replace in my Yeti for either number plates or Wing mirrors.