Standard suspension for coilovers swap?

SmiggiVRS

Hi guys I'm wanting a full set of standard suspension , front struts with springs , rear shocks and springs. I currently have my car on coilovers suspension with shortened drop links. I'd would be more than happy to swap these for a full set of the standard suspension in perfect working order and no money my way. Straight swap. The coilovers are I think TA TECKNICS. And are in full working order. Gods honest truth I'm just fed up of the ride. I want my comfy fabia back. Cars a fabia vrs 1.9tdi on a 54 plate. Coilovers covered roughly 7000 miles. I'll post pics on request but only if the person interested has standard suspension they are willing to swap. Obviously terms are you bring your car here for the swap as I need the standard suspension before I take the coilovers off. Would most likely be a weekend job. Obviously unless you've got a set off and ready for swapping I could take the coilovers off so the transaction would be swift. Anyways I'm in the Wakefield district wf103ep for reference. Feel free to text me or call me on 07821713466 . Thank you in advance guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk