Vrs Estate Pics

smerko

The suspension certainly doesn't need lowering - the back may appear high off the ground but the front certainly ain't!!

After just a few weeks of having our vRS estate and grounding it more than a few times every bumpy road, uneven driveways and large speed bumps has to be treated with extreme caution.

Looking at Darren's shiny car reminds me I must clean the car this weekend - Black is a great colour but it does get dirty so quickly.

Bandit1,

What is all this about vRS Estate not to have 17" wheels due to lack of braces - is this relevant? - I am not sure.

I have 17" on my L&K Estate and am not at all worried - the rolling radius is almost the same as the OEM 16" and width is 215 as against 205 - I personally can't see why there would/should be a problem!!

John. :rolleyes:

I am sure that Skoda would have fitted 17" wheels to the vRS Estate if it was safe to do so. Perhaps its isn't a rolling radius consideration but a weight one associated with the larger wheels. Whatever, who are we to take issue with Skoda when we don't have the facts behind their decision? :(