fault codes and warning lights

Hi there. Can anyone help identify the fault codes supplied below taken from my 1.9tdi 06 plate octavia. I have been getting intermittent warning lights for abs/esp, brake pad low warning (theyre fine all round.) The codes were taken from my friends VW Audi Scan vs450 vgate reader menus.

1.ABS.00668-034 can bus...."supply voltage terminal 30 sporadic 002 lower limit exceeded.

2.ABS.00287-040 can bus....abs wheel speed sensor rear right (G44) sporadic.

3. Engine. 05659-096 can bus....DTC definitions not found please refer to service manual.

4.Cent elec. 00987-044 can bus....lamp for brake light (left m9) sporadic 012 electrical fault.

The lights are off more than theyre on but would welcome advice as to what they are and whether they would be a reasonably easy or costly fix. Thanks in advance. Alan.

I cant believe no one has any idea what these codes refer to. Have I posted this on the wrong part of the forum? Looked at moving it to the technical area but it doesnt seem to want to let me do that. Any advice appreciated.

The abs light came on in my car a while back and came up as a sensor but after replacement it still didn't change then got told about the ring which had a nice crack in it which was in turn sending the wrong signal so hence the abs light coming up.

Only problem is I couldn't find any where to get just the ring so ended up having to by a full new hub for £50. Fixed the problem though.

The abs light came on in my car a while back and came up as a sensor but after replacement it still didn't change then got told about the ring which had a nice crack in it which was in turn sending the wrong signal so hence the abs light coming up.

Only problem is I couldn't find any where to get just the ring so ended up having to by a full new hub for £50. Fixed the problem though.

The ring is built into the hub.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk