Another win for the Yeti

yetifabia

I like it just as it is and don't give a stuff about styling.  My concern is that Skoda might be tempted to damage its functionality when the new model comes out.  If they do I will be looking to buy a bargain priced, fully loaded run out model!

Absolutely!

Lengthen it and parking/turning circle advantages disappear to start with.

There's only one other car I can think of with a more uncomfortable seat and that was a Peugeot 308 I had as a hire car for about 400 miles.  

It has been discussed to death but I think it's the way the seat tips you forward to raise it. But, everyone is different and it's a subjective thing.

That's exactly why I ordered the electric seat.

Without it I don't find the Yeti particularly comfortable over longer distances either.

That's one of the reasons I won't sell my Yeti, probably for quite some time.

It can't be replaced with another (better looking, IMO) used Pre-FL version as I wouldn't be able to get all the options back.

I'd be forced to buy a new one.

That's exactly why I ordered the electric seat.

Without it I don't find the Yeti particularly comfortable over longer distances either.

That's one of the reasons I won't sell my Yeti, probably for quite some time.

It can't be replaced with another (better looking, IMO) used Pre-FL version as I wouldn't be able to get all the options back.

I'd be forced to buy a new one.

Suppose everyone's different, I've got prolapsed disc (thanks to a downhill MTB spill) and find the Yeti seat rearly comfortable!!

I certainly found the Evoque to be a sad disappointment when I had the one as a courtesy car. Very poor connection to the road and visibility was shocking

I thought it was OK. Not as practical or as fun-feeling as a Yeti, but generally very nice inside and it was decent enough to drive. To me it wasn't worth the extra over a Yeti, but I could see why they were popular. The Macan was a bit different - it did everything very well, and while the price is eye-watering I think it's not bad value.