DTUK CRDt+ tuning box 1.6tdi

DarrellGB

Hi,

Due to someone messing around the almost new (still boxed) DTUK latest model tuning box is available on EBay. If you'd rather avoid the fees just let me know and I can end the listing and arrange things on here.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=181612675268

post-120571-0-21808300-1418578337_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I mean after the map as been put on yours can it be taken off yours and go on another, I know that with some the map can not be used again

The DTUK tuning box isn't a map. A map changes the settings in the ECU of the car that has been mapped and is specific to that car. Unless you have a Shark STS or Bluefin hand held unit thats compatable with your engine you can't take the map off yourself. The box above is a plug in unit that goes plugs into the wiring loom on common rail and the boost pressure sensor between them and the ecu, is installed by yourself and usually takes just a few minutes to do. It's totally removable and can be swapped to any other car with the same engine. You would need to check with Andy at DTUK if they would put a different map onto a second hand box though.