What do you guys think of Saab 9-3 TTiD?

MCD

Buzzards. I am just getting rid of my 93 sportwagon 150 vector sport for an Oct 3. They are lovely to drive. Still look very handsome and parts have never been a problem. Saab didn't die like rover did. They still have official dealers and service centers and an official parts supply company. They have even started making them again in China. I even contemplated getting another one. There are some great value low mileage twin turbines out there. Final point. I am a fleet manager, so drive lotS if different cars. I have never driven a car with better headlights than my saab. On full beam they turn night into day.

My old 2.2 9-3 had 165k on clock when I sold it, still ran great and still pulled well

I blanked the Egr off and cleaned the intake mani because it was full of build up, car ran like a dream after I did that

Guys,

I love what I'm reading, I guess it's all after the horse has bolted, but re-affirms my choice!

I was only thinking on the motorway.. What a smooth, solid motor, and really, I can't think of any car I've had that drives as nice?

Mike

Heated cream leather, main reason I chose it really as looks awesome on a metallic black car... It's like a lounge on wheels!

My other criteria was..

1. its an Aero so twin exhaust chunky bumpers.

2. Aero suspension, 314mm brakes.

3. It has upgrade 18 saab alloys.

4. 6 speed manual.

5. Xenons, apparent bi-xenon? But I can't.

I nearly went for an Audi A4 estate, but for my budget would have been an SE model. To get the above I needed S-line spec.. Out of budget unless I entertain 100k already on the clock!

Mike

For the price, not many cars can touch a saab spec wise, I had the cream leather but mine wasn't in the best condition but it looks nice when tidy

I prefer the black and cream though, any plans for yours then?

Just to keep it running sweet! It's got a slight sticking ignition key which is bugging me so that might need sorting..

Otherwise, if any tasty Hirsh bits come up? To behonest, busy family and work , the reason I bought such a car with the bits I already wanted done...

Mike

• Like 1

• 4 months later...