First service woe - seat belt stalk, vent blades, discs, wipers

So, I had my first service experience this week. Actually the first time I have ever had a car serviced and I am getting on a bit - ahem.

I went to the country's biggest Skoda dealer, where the car was originally purchased.

90k km service and I wanted full diagnostic and to "do it properly"...

Snafu 1/ Night before I broke an air vent blade removing my phone holder. D'oh. They want 46€ plus labour to fix. That's an easy "no" when I can get a used replacement unit and do it. Good stuff on Briskoda on that.

Snafu 2/ Front discs/pads - I've read about this "they might not last until the next service". But I was weak and had them changed. Two young children and paranoia. It's a scam though isn't it?

Snafu 3/ The new wipers I asked for - rubbish - seems the driver's is not fitted correctly and now the spray nozzles are also firing wide. Am I really going to have to go back for that? How much do I wish I had done that myself with other, probably better, cheaper blades?

Snafu 4/ Engine warmer socket was loose so I asked for it to be fixed. New screws, small charge, still loose - argh

Snafu 5/ VCDS all clear except the electric windows - "you have to wind them up and down for 10 seconds to clear the fault"... so they did that, right? Did they f***. OK it is not a hard one for me. But surely the serviceperson should spend 40 seconds and clear the effing codes so we know there is not a problem - no?

Snafu 6/ Previous owner's 60k service had skipped things and done a 30k instead so... some extras there... spark plugs... etc. I was expecting that - still niggles though.

Snafu 7/ "Any errors related to the cam chain tensioner?" - oh no "that problem only happens to 1.2 TSIs"... I nearly spat out my coffee;)

Snafu 8/ Citigo courtesy car. Not a courtesy. Car is stretching it as a description. 

Snafu 9/ And the reason for the post - rear right (single) seat belt socket is unreliable and I asked for it to be inspected. The verdict: replacement seat belt for 240 plus labour - probably 500€ all in. "So you inspected it for foreign bodies?" er, no. "For any bent parts or other damage?" no record of that. Is it covered under the extended used dealer warranty I purchased? "Only electrically related parts are covered under the warranty". WTF. "You can't just fit the socket?" No. Of course I need to look into this some more. But ouch and argh.

Is this what I can expect? That was a close to 1000€ service. I had planned for that. But after dropping a grand with the country's premier dealer I feel a little miffed. I guess this is what car ownership is like. I had kinda presumed that, as quite a realistic prospect for a new Skoda in a few years, and paying top rates, I might be able to avoid the (non-self-inflicted) idiocy! OK rant over. Apologies. Back to rims.

If anyone can confirm that 1z0857807j is the full seat belt set and 1Z1858472C is just the socket for a LHD Mk2 FL - for the rear right socket - that would be great?

Good rant.

I hate visiting dealers. It's a nec custard evil though; I simply don't have the time to do it myself, especially when I'm not familiar and it also takes research.

It does sound like average service though.