Skoda octavia Vrs 2.0TFSI remap results!

Hi guys, after abit of advice here, had my octy for nearly 6 months and decided to get it remaped with rolling road, after being remaped i had the technican ring me and said i can not get maxium bhp due to pcv valve being faulty and cam followe needs checking. and oil temp sensor, so went away and installed new cam follower and bought the revo revamp kit for the pvc valve issue, rang skoda asking about oil temp sensor, they spoke to a machanic and said they rarely go so check your wiring, so did that and all fine, so he said once you fixed these issues come back and we will remap it again, so booked it in, went down there lifted the bonnet and seen i replaced the pvc valve, put it up on the ramps, took the protective cover off and seen a hair line crack the the turbo manifold, so came away looking at a new turbo , (saving the money to buy) then a month later my turbo down pipe blew off from the manifiold, so replaced that with one off ebay with pre cat removed, after the remap i installed a CAI and i could hear air escaping, my thought due to the hair line crack in the manifold, but now it was down to the turbo downpipe being faulty, know my question is could the hairline crack in the manifold not make it maximum bhp? or was it due to the downpipe or the pvc valve and cam follower, i will put they dyno up so you guys can have a look,

25 extra bhp ?

85n extra Torque ?

Many Thanks

post-119895-0-27001500-1421437544_thumb.jpg

thanks for the reply, mines only stage 1 but thought it would have better gains that what was produced, he could get maximum torque but not maximum bhp, sorry for the questions but now its been remaped would i be able to go to a different tunner to get it remaped?

thats what i thought but the tuner said he could not get maximum bhp due to pcv valve being faulty and cam- follwer, but once i fixed those issues he said it was down to the hair line crack in the manifold,

Thanks for your reply

No i think it was a obd remap, with rolling road, i just think hes took my money and fobbed me off saying its due to the hairline crack in the manifold, i think i will have to go and put it on another rolling road and see what results i get, if it was down to the downpipe, pcv valve .