Aereodynamic kit

Hi guys...i'm sorry for ma bad english, i'm a italiano owner of Skoda Rapid..I would like to ask if any of you know if the aerodynamic kit of Montecarlo is available in some site ... I also asked superskoda but I have never responded...fell in love with this kit but I can not find it anywhere :(

Edited by ciko
  • Like 1

I just sent another email if we see answer .... however I wish to state that the kit consists of side skirts and front lip and is original Skoda Montecarlo...a about why any photo you try to load tells me that it is too big?

I just sent another email if we see answer .... however I wish to state that the kit consists of side skirts and front lip and is original Skoda Montecarlo...a about why any photo you try to load tells me that it is too big?

Sorry, I didn't understand, you can't post a photo here in the forum, is that it?

Yes... I try to post a photo of those kit taken on the web but the site tell me that it's too big for post...the limit is 1kb...it's impossibile :(

Edited by ciko

hello there, at superskoda they didn't reply to you? that's strange. try again.

Is that sarcasm?

I only ask as in my experience of Superskoda you've got more chance of getting a response from our Dear Lord himself!

Monte is now released in CZ as far as I'm aware and I got the black grille frame for my Spaceback a month ago, so the parts must now be available through the usual dealer parts departments... you just need some kind soul with access to the relevant information to publish the part numbers!

Is that sarcasm?

I only ask as in my experience of Superskoda you've got more chance of getting a response from our Dear Lord himself!

Monte is now released in CZ as far as I'm aware and I got the black grille frame for my Spaceback a month ago, so the parts must now be available through the usual dealer parts departments... you just need some kind soul with access to the relevant information to publish the part numbers!

It's not sarcasm at all, actually. I said that only because, from my own experience, I already had to contact them and their reply was immediate!!

• Like 1

I've had very bad experience of them, and found contacting them impossible (and a few others have reported the same issues, especially on the Octavia forums).

No reply to email, fax number given is inoperative, and contact number is a mobile which is never answered and has no voicemail facility. I've even tried contacting them whilst in the Czech Republic and got no response.

Thankfully on both occasions I tried to deal with them, never actually receiving the goods, I'd paid with PayPal and was able to raise an issue and get my money back.

They've received a fair degree of flack and bad publicity on various forums over the past year, and I understand they've just moved to new (larger) premises, so maybe they've upped their game now.

After a week superskoda responded...they tell me that the kit will be in their stock in the future but they didn't told me exactly when... For taking a look to Skoda's original parts there is an online site or catalogue?

Edited by ciko

Can you post the link of the article?i see something on ebay but i don't like the artermarket pieces...seem to tuning :(

Edited by ciko