privacy glass removal

It's coloured glass mate if it was done at factory. 

Can't remove without entirely changing your windows. 

Maybe find someone with poverty spec glass and see if they want to swap 

with you and you pay for the window fitter?

I thought that only privacy glass from the factory could only be specced on the estate? Could it be a film added by a company at the dealers request?

To check, take a new razor blade, open the window a bit and try gently scraping at the edge. If it is a film it will just peel off when you get it started. I have seen this done loads of times at the roadside where the fronts have been illegally tinted.

Cheers guys will have a little play with a razor blade to see what happens. Certainly looks like tint film can see where its trimmed to the edge. Trimming is 100 perfect which makes me think its factory fit will have a play and let you know.

Have seen people heating it with a hair dryer or a steam stripper any body tried either?

Hi Guys, just wondering if anybody has any experience of removing factory installed window tint

Got it as standard fit on my 2009 fl l&k and would like to remove it attachicon.gifskoda8.jpg looks like a pimp mobile

I'm also not a fan of the 'van' look. The darker the colour of the car the worse it looks in my opinion. An ex-boss of mine drove a dark blue Chrysler Voyager with heavily tinted windows. Everyone in the company referred to it as the Transit.