07 Skoda Roomster fron Windows wont open

liamk

My o7 roomster widows have stopped working My mechanic tells me I need a new comfort convenience control unit It is in the dash behind the light switch. Any body know where I could purchase one as dealer unit is very expensive

Have you tried resetting. I had a similar problem and my dealer showed me how to reset.

Use the key to unlock manually. Then lock and hold, unlock and hold (i think it was). Anyway it worked (with no charge from dealer)

I had a similar issue where the mirrors on my 12 reg GLII would not work, I pulled the fuses to check them this seemed to reset something and following day mirrors back to normal and no issue snce

Hi Liam, mine's a '57 plate Roomie, same happened to me in Oct 13 soon after I'd bought the car second-hand, turned out to be the combined RH front-door windowlift-motor cum-regulator unit (which controls both fronts), part cost £158, plus labour, £200 total (small local garage).

Richard