How frustrating is this?!

My new vrs tsi is available to pick up Sunday, however I've had a lower back operation today and I'm unable / not allowed to drive for up to 6 weeks! (Was only expecting a few days out of action).

Luckily the dealer has been great and will deliver it to me at home.i suspect there's gonna be a lot of drooling going on out on my driveway for the next few weeks!!

Gives me time to read the user manual I guess! Ggrrggh

My new vrs tsi is available to pick up Sunday, however I've had a lower back operation today and I'm unable / not allowed to drive for up to 6 weeks! (Was only expecting a few days out of action).

Luckily the dealer has been great and will deliver it to me at home.i suspect there's gonna be a lot of drooling going on out on my driveway for the next few weeks!!

Gives me time to read the user manual I guess! Ggrrggh

Ouch! My father is 6 weeks into his 8 week driving ban after his back operation. I hope you enjoy daytime TV, he's getting sick of it now!

Funnily enough he had a new vRS as his car for work but hasn't driven it because he's recovering.

All the best for a speedy recovery :)

You still haven't read the manual?? Just get yourself a battery charger, so that you can get into the car, start it every day to "feel the power" as Clarkson would say, and not drain the battery.

Oh and what better motivation to get back on your feet quickly? Have a speedy recovery, mate.