Hello from Blackpool

Vrscotton

Hello everyone,

I bought a mk1 fabia vrs se about a month ago which is replacing my 1st car (Peugeot 106 1.1). Everyone seems helpful on here and I'm already finding some of the posts very useful as my car is full of "common problems".

The car had covered 68k and was described as in excellent condition(it was far from it), I payed £4000 for it but it was unfortunately a cat d.

I plan to fix the big list of faults that vcds has flaged up then sensibly modify it keeping reliability in mind as I have a motorway commute everyday.

Nice to meet you all

Hello everyone,
I bought a mk1 fabia vrs se about a month ago which is replacing my 1st car (Peugeot 106 1.1). Everyone seems helpful on here and I'm already finding some of the posts very useful as my car is full of "common problems".
The car had covered 68k and was described as in excellent condition(it was far from it), I payed £4000 for it but it was unfortunately a cat d.
I plan to fix the big list of faults that vcds has flaged up then sensibly modify it keeping reliability in mind as I have a motorway commute everyday.

Nice to meet you all

Welcome to the forum,the most helpful people on the internet post here,I'm sure as you work through the issues with your car you will receive all the mech-tech' advice and support you'll need from the members here.Once again,welcome aboard [ can you tell I was born in Blackpool ? ...lol ] :rofl::thumbup:

Edited by faradaycage