Skoda Octavia III full Size Spare Wheel with full Kit

saurabhdutt

Hi, I had ordered my Octy III with the spare wheel (full size) with full kit from the factory. Now I am selling the car and its only 8 months old.

Tyre has never been used, its still brand new.

I will let it go for £70 and deliver it my self within 50-70 miles from Heathrow.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Saurabh

Hi!

I've read that you also have rubber boot liner for £20.

Is it still available? I'm after one and would like to buy it if you still have it...

Many thanks

Hi Johnny,

I am so sorry as I completely missed your message. I have sent you a private message.

Hi there,

Will this fit my Superb 12 plate?

If it will, then happy to give you £70, especially with delivery (I'm in Woking, Surrey, so only around 25 miles or so away from Heathrow...). My Superb only came with the gunk...

I suspect it may not fit, though... :no: ???

Z

Having done a bit more digging on these forums, I think the bolt pattern for the MkIII Octy wheel is the same as for my MkII Superb. I've got the 4x4 2.0tdi - is there anything else I need to consider (brake callipers etc) or will this wheel fit?

As I said, if I can get answer from anyone to that, then I have £70 in used notes burning a hole in my wallet and am happy to PM you my address!

Z

• 1 month later...

Hi, I had ordered my Octy III with the spare wheel (full size) with full kit from the factory. Now I am selling the car and its only 8 months old.

Tyre has never been used, its still brand new.

I will let it go for £70 and deliver it my self within 50-70 miles from Heathrow.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Saurabh

Hi, have you sold this? Cheers.